With the cold season well and truly upon us you might be thinking about heating your workshop, garage, or office, there are several diesel heaters available on the marketplace but all are not made the same.
Oxdale is coming up to the third year of being a dealer for Airrex diesel heaters. Initially, Oxdale thought the diesel heaters would be a cost-effective and efficient way to heat up the working environment. Oxdale has Fabrication, assembly powder coat, laser and press facilities. All are heated by the Airrex Diesel Heaters. As the heaters don’t have a fan or naked flame it is perfect for workshops and warehouses and even the insurance companies like them.
With the advanced burner system, the Airrex diesel heater has a patented oil burner with an electric fuel pump that circulates the combustion gases through pipelines with ceramic coating and creates heat as infrared radiation. The triple combustion process ensures complete and clean combustion. Normal ventilation is sufficient. An effective silencing system inside the exhaust pipe compresses and expands the exhaust gases which makes Airrex very quiet – only 48 dB.
- Wi-Fi or 4G connection.
- Automatic restart after a power outage.
- Redesigned burner, piping, and protective grid.
- Stylish dark graphite grey colour.
- Heater with remote control.
- No smell, no fan. no dust.
- No need for an exhaust pipe.
- Only 48db.
- Wheels installed for easy manoeuvrability.
- 3 Year warranty.
- Touch control simple soft-touch control panel with led display and remote control.
- Fuel biodiesel, diesel, or red diesel.
- Mobile control included
- No exhaust needed, completely clean burning
- 3-year warranty
- Easy-to-use app
- 99.9% efficient
- Cheaper than gas heaters
- Heat doesn’t escape when a door is left open
- Micro fuel filter gets clogged up very easily. Caused by Dirty diesel
- Can’t use Kerosene
- Versatile and compact diesel-fuelled heater.
- Infrared technology heater has no electric fan, meaning there is no air movement and the heat is spread evenly in all directions, quietly and dust-free.
- Ideal for use in well-ventilated indoor areas including garages, workshops, warehouses and marquees.
- Extremely inexpensive to run, using only around 1L of fuel per hour.
- Clean burn and precisely controlled fuel supply, ensure that no unpleasant odours or carbon monoxide enter the air.
- Equipped with advanced safety features including overheat protection, auto-misfire, tilt, shock, low fuel shut-off sensors and flame-out fuel cut.
- Features 24hr timer and temperature control thermostat.
- Soft-touch control panel with LED display.
- Fitted with four castor wheels for easy manoeuvrability.
- Stainless exhaust available – IREX1 (End Pipe), IREX2 (1m Extension), IREX3 (90° Bend) – See website for more info.
- 3 Year guarantee*.
- Cheaper than a Airrex heater
- 3 year warranty
- Easy to use LED Screen
- Diesel smell
- Needs an external flue to exhaust the gases
- Doesn’t burn efficiently
- No mobile app
The Veltron 180 heater is a revolutionary and inexpensive diesel powered infrared heater that consumes 50W of electricity per hour. The heater uses electricity only in the ignition system, burner and control unit.
The heater is odorless and offers a clean, quiet and safe combustion process meaning it can be used indoors in enclosed spaces and outdoor in dry conditions.
- Infra-red heat
- Doesn’t heat up the same area as the other 2
- No easy to use app
In conclusion, there are many different diesel heaters available in the marketplace. However, all heaters are not made the same. The Airrex has a patented burner unlike the Sealy and Veltron heaters which is why the Airrex heater burns more efficiently and heats larger areas.
If you have any questions please feel free to our helpful staff a ring 01246 529020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org